
Here are the Monday Funday specials for today:
- Central Park madness...
- My need to accept the fact that my next door neighbor, The Culinary Institute of America, is not going to throw delicious meals through my window so I need to go grocery shopping...
- And the acceptance of an official start date.
The raccoons themselves have gathered and formed a dogged militia, as they appear to be gaining confidence and are growing ever more gregarious, making appearances nearly every night. They even made Page Six, upstaging both Audra and Anne. I think that they are trying to take back the castle, but to be fair we are on their turf. One particular raccoon took a liking to Audra and followed her around backstage, much to the behest of the tech crew, who tried to chase it off. This went on for the entire first act. She changed her perfume after that and to my knowledge has not had to fend off any more visitors. Except of course for the fans... but that's another story.
On the home front, I need to go grocery shopping. I don't know why but I really detest going to the store. It's right up there with doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom for me. When I see the CIA chopping and sauteeing there is a glimmer of hope, but only until I realize that I have no business doing either of those things. My cooking endeavors usually end up with me watching Ace of Cakes and looking at the pictures in the Morning Glory cookbook in my kitchen. I figure that one day I will be so moved by the pictures of food that I will want to recreate it and then (and only then) will I finally use my oven. I hold out for this day because it happened once before about three years ago when there was a picture of Blueberry Cobbler on the cover of Bon Appetit. I asked my mom to make it but she told me to make it, and I did. I had pictures on my old cell phone to prove it but alas those are long gone. You'll just have to take my word for it. I think it came out well too, but it may have just been that I was pleased with myself.
Lastly, but certainly not least: I start working for Marwood on September 8th. I'd say more about this but I'm being rushed off the computer, so just try to take in the fact that come that date I will officially be an adult betwixt the hours of 9 and 6... hmm....



0 comments:
Post a Comment